Thursday, March 19, 2009

week 6 - juxtaposition poem making

Juxtaposition Poem Making
For this week, the task that had been given to us is that we have create a poem for each picture/words below. To be honest, I'm totally have no talent with the poem making things~
I apologize if any of it piss you off~ I'm sorry T____________T


garbage & women- women got nothing to do with garbage just like men got nothing to do with garbage can. peace ==v

love/pain- the sun rise after the dark end, the pain come after the love goes

credit card&love/life- credit card&love,what life all about~ XD

ice-cream&pain, heat melts ice-cream, time cure pain, you make my heart melt, and make me feel no pain

sportcar&life, work hard work smart, get a sportscar, get a better life

chilly&love, red red chilly, sexy sexy baby, it makes me hot, but u make me happy

time/clock&happiness-life is short, timeless your happiness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment