Friday, February 20, 2009

week 1 - some introduction :D

Finally~
i think here is gona to be my new blog, because of some stupid account problem, i lost my old wretch blog. Actually i was thinking to create a new 1 long time ago, but... i'm kinda lazy for it XD
and the end, it happen that we have a blogging assignment for creative studies~
haha, so here it is!!
my new blog~

I'm Lim Gee How, 1061101910, Majoring in media innovation :)
For the 1st week...
i don't really know what to write~
hahahaha, because on the 1st week i still in my hometown for the Chinese new year~
Wooohoo~ gong xi fa chai :D
haha, my expectation for the class is that i can really be more creative after this sem,
since this is The creative studies, and it's gonna be tough for me in the future if I'm not creative enough, haha
people used to said that be creative, think outside the box, not inside the box
but...
how bout think inside the ASS~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment